Skyships ply the 7 Skies, soaring from Cloud-Island to Cloud-Island for conquest, espionage, trade, and piracy. Kingdoms clash, cultures collide, and secrets abound. Heroes and villains roam Above the Blue, seeking action, intrigue, adventure, and style. Will you be one of them?
- Written by Chad Underkoffler
- Art by Greg Holkan & Scott Kane
- Layout by Fred Hicks
Originally started as a game to be published by Atomic Sock Monkey Press, Swashbucklers of the Seven Skies (S7S) has been published by Evil Hat following the establishment of a publishing agreement with Chad Underkoffler.
- 7skies.net is your official one-stop shop for all things S7S!
- Captain Wiki's Atlas Of The 7 Skies is a community-driven effort to compile lesser-known facts (and suppositions and wild rumors) about the setting. Add your own discoveries!
- The S7S Yahoo! Group has a mailing list for discussing the game.
- Explore Chad's creative process through his archived LiveJournal S7S Design Log.
- PDQ#, the core rules for S7S.
- The World Of The 7 Skies is an extract of the overview material at the start of the book, handy for introducing and converting your friends to the Swashbuckling Way.
- A printable character sheet, just like the one at the end of the book, is available too.