Your (pagan) faith demands that people be noble hearted, strong of spirit, honourable and true. Youknow the the eyes of the spirits and the Gods are upon you in everything you do, and if you dishonour yourself, you will be judged appropriately in the afterlife. So, upholding honour, and defending your faith, are the same thing.
- Be courageous, and uphold the Code of Honour of your faith (A Norse-style code is very suitable for this aspect).
- Know the myths and legends of your faith and culture.
- Punish oath-breakers and defend the faith.
- Encounter fellow worshippers in danger or facing prejudice.
- Stay true to your faith when required by nobles or allies to do otherwise.