You are well-read and well-informed. While you have a great respect for the value of knowledge for its own sake, you're also good at finding ways to apply that knowledge. You might be perceived as a bit of a know-it-all, or as sophisticated man of letters.
- Remember something you read that applies to exactly this task (say, a medical procedure or battle plan).
- Perform research or gather information.
- Win an argument or make someone look like a dullard.
- Upset someone important because you know more than them.
- Have a distracting opportunity to acquire a valuable tome, or other source of new knowledge.
This aspect might be used as a Modifier: add it to another aspect to create broader aspects. For example: Educated Knight of... Aspect